Pages

Wednesday 23 March 2011

British "Fashion" Part 3

Someone alert the media!
A crime wave is spreading throughout Manchester, England- perhaps the world.
It appears that the assailants prey on women- some young (some not-so young).

They are robbing them off appropriate clothing on their lower halves- leaving them with only threadbare leggings, stretched within an inch of their lives.

Help!!!  This is very serious.  I see the victims wandering the streets of Manchester, seemingly unaware of what has happened.  Only this week I saw that the manager at our local coffee shop had been a victim.  She seemed blissfully unaware that the white hearts on her blue underpants were entirely visible.... Heartbreaking.

Personal photo

Just tragic.

But don't worry.  There's something you can do.  You can send me money and I will buy them pants, or skirts, or jeans.  (Of course by that I mean I will buy myself shoes or other pretty things, but still... that's nice too right?)

3 comments:

  1. Shocking isn't it! It has already spread south to Hampshire too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooo! This can't be taking over the UK too! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's seriously the worst. I've told my husband that I'm allowed to wear leggings with a long tunic top that covers my butt fully when I'm pregnant and briefly post-partum. That's it. No exceptions. He's to slap me if I ever suggest wearing them in another situation.

    ReplyDelete