Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

When Ross Hangs a Picture...

He puts it at an awkward height.


Personal picture

When I moved to England, I found a flat full of pictures in super-strange places.
There were vast expanses of empty wall, then multiple pictures grouped closely together at neck-crick-inducingly high levels.

I did a little moving of things when I got here, but this year, my mission is to make the flat look the way I want, rather than leaving things the way Ross put them.

When I asked about the pictures, Ross said that he had to hang them that way because the walls are crappy and the pictures would have fallen down if he'd put them at any other height.  Hmmmm.... interesting logic.
I tried moving a few pictures, and months later not a single one has fallen on our heads.

I'll keep y'all posted on the progress around the Ameringlish House.

Does anyone else's husband have questionable home decor skills or proven faulty logic?





No comments:

Post a Comment